Hello everyone.. I am MD-4 student in Anguilla and I was trying to sell my car. This is an old car which I bought seven months ago. The car is been fixed and it’s ready to go. Originally right at start the car had engine problem. One of the cylinders didn’t fire on time which lead to many problems. So I gave the car to local mechanic and he fix the issue. Also engine sensor is been changed due to this problem. Other than that it runs pretty good and its pretty economic on gas.
[size=350]
OFFER PRICE: 2000$
Contact: Pouyan Nikookar (nick)  , Pnikookar@mail.sjsm.org ~  Viber at 301-257-3183, or Magic jack at (301)-202-6005
[/size]

Model of the car: 1999 Mitsubishi Gallant DE Sedan 4-Door (silver color)
This car runs on 2.4L 4 cylinder engine. During the time I had the car.. I have never had any accident or complication with this car.
ACE -> Yes, Its working
Radio-> No, It doesn’t work (it seems the radio head needs to be changed)
Lights -> all working
Engine -> works perfectly, Oil recently been changed
Breaks -> Not been changed since I had the car. Mechanic said “they are good!”
Tires -> 3 of the tires has been changed and one of the tires is just been replaced (brand new).
Spare tire -> Yes, it comes with small size
Additional comments.. > Never overheated! But starter has been changed + Brand new battery + jumping cables just in case + New Anguilla Tag (value of 220$) so it’s should be good until next year.

Selling my car!! 1999 Mitsubishi Galant DE Sedan 4-Door  <a href=Selling my car!! 1999 Mitsubishi Galant DE Sedan 4-Door  Cover_11" />
Selling my car!! 1999 Mitsubishi Galant DE Sedan 4-Door  <a href=Selling my car!! 1999 Mitsubishi Galant DE Sedan 4-Door  2th_co10" />
[img]Selling my car!! 1999 Mitsubishi Galant DE Sedan 4-Door  Back_s10[/img]
[img]Selling my car!! 1999 Mitsubishi Galant DE Sedan 4-Door  Dscn0610[/img]
[img]Selling my car!! 1999 Mitsubishi Galant DE Sedan 4-Door  Inside10[/img]
[img]Selling my car!! 1999 Mitsubishi Galant DE Sedan 4-Door  Engin_10[/img]