WWW.NEEDANIT.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.NEEDANIT.COMLog in

descriptionOFFICE 2010 PRO + Serial %100 working 32-bit only EmptyRe: OFFICE 2010 PRO + Serial %100 working 32-bit only

more_horiz
All links are still working..

descriptionOFFICE 2010 PRO + Serial %100 working 32-bit only EmptyOFFICE 2010 PRO + Serial %100 working 32-bit only

more_horiz
OFFICE 2010 PRO + Serial %100 working 32-bit only 41f2lt10

• Word
  • Excel
  • PowerPoint
  • Outlook
  • OneNote
  • Publisher
  • Access
  • InfoPath (electronic forms client)
  • Communicator (corporate instant-messaging client)
  • SharePoint Workspace

Office 2010 Pro Plus will add tighter server integration, according to the slide. Not only will the desktop client include more direct ties to SharePoint Server, but it sounds like it also could add deeper links with Office Communications Server and Microsoft’s IP Rights Management technology.

The slide also includes acknowledgement of yet another alleged Office 2010 SKU, which Microsoft has yet to announce officially: Office 2010 Enterprise. That SKU will include the identical line-up of features as to what’s in the Office 2010 Pro Plus SKU, according to the slide. If it is anything like Windows 7 Enterprise, Office 2010 Enterprise will be available to volume licensees with Software Assurance only.

(Given Chapman’s past track record unearthing Microsoft presentations, I’m pretty confident this slide is real. I’ve asked Microsoft whether officials willl acknowledge that this slide and the information on it is real. I’m not hopeful that they’ll do so, but I’ll update this post if and when I hear back. Update: Microsoft officials declined to comment on the slide and information on it, beyond the fact that OneNote and SharePoint Workspace will be part of an Office 2010 SKU known as Pro Plus.)

Download Link: http://www.filesonic.com/file/1955845054/61-MSO.2010.w.SERIAL.rar

Very Happy Leave comments Plz.. + Donation !!!!!!!!!!!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply